Historic St. James
stained glass windows
St. James Episcopal Church was designed by Robert North after he spent a year in England studying English Gothic architecture. It was built in 1908 and the building as well as the stained glass windows reflects this Anglican influence.
click HERE to continue reading a brief history and description of St. James stained glass windows...
An extensive study of St. James stained glass windows was written in 1971 by Dorothy M. Pixley and Helen M. Sohns called The Glory Lights , Sacred Windows of St. James Church, Batavia, New York.
Click on the title to read this amazing work.
(We apologize...as this section is still under construction)